Friday, June 18, 2010

Dreaming out loud

Stumbled upon my dream home the other day in Hawaii Home & Remodeling magazine. A beautiful little cottage that was just re-done in Lanikai. So small the pic, sorry cannot help it.
I love open floor plans and just the breezy look of the whole place.

Check out this huge deck...if I have that I'll invite you all over to play. Sigh.

Open celilings? I mean are you trying to make me drool? Funny that things like this make me so happy eventhough it's not mine. White is so refreshing and clean...oh wait, I have 2 boys, not clean for long.


and drool all by yourself.
My family and I are going to be moving soon into our own little Kailua cottage and possibly remodeling.....can they build me another one like this? We shall see...and so will you. I'll be posting pics of the house and all the hard blod,sweat and tears of work that my mom has put into it...very soon...after the kids go to sleep :)


No comments:

Post a Comment