Wednesday, June 16, 2010

PLEASE EAT THIS!

So I'm currently on a major post-partum diet to shed the baby weight from my recetly birthed baby named Mikela (Hi Mikela, momy's blogging). This past weekend I was ravaging for something healthy to eat in Kailua, my hometown and decided that I would try out the acai bowl at this little (NOW TOTALLY FAMOUS CAUSE OF OPERA AND LOST) juice spot called "Lanikai Juice." I know these "acai bowls" been around for a while but I only recently let the juicey, sweet, frozen mountain of purple yumminess into my life recently cause I thought it would be too sour for my precious tastebuds..SO NOT....in fact,SO AWESOME! The combination of the frozen acai with granola, honey, bananas, berries, coconut, and even some coconut milk in there....talk about orgasm! And it's actually good for you??? Well yeah, it's actually called a "superberry" filled with mondo amounts of anti-oxidants and those fatty acids that are so good for you.

Lanikai Juice is only in Hawaii (good for me, bad for you if you not here). But they have 2 locations: Kailua (Paradise) and Kahala (rich people nomad land). PLEASE EAT THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment